Tonight’s dinner was sooooo good! Have you guys made these zucchini taco roll ups?!? Holy cow I am obsessed ❤️ Here’s what they look like before you cook them…it’s okay if they are a little messy 😉
- – 1 zucchini
- – 1 can green chilis
- – 1 diced large onion
- – 1 lb lean ground beef/turkey/venison
- – 1 tomato
- – 2 tbsp low/no sodium Taco seasoning
- -2 tbsp shredded cheese
- – 1 avocado
- – 1 tbsp Greek plain yogurt/sour cream
And what to do and they will soon look like this!
- Slice 1 zucchini thin the long way (I use a mandolin on the thinnest setting
- Sautéed 1 onion diced with 1 can green chilis
- Add 1 lb lean ground turkey(I used venison)
- Brown meat with onion and chilis, add 2 tbsp low or no sodium Taco seasoning (I have a great one in my recipe section
- Dice 1 tomato and throw it in the pan
- Lay slices of zucchini out in a Pyrex (I spray mine with avocado oil spray)
- Spread a tiny bit of shredded cheese on each slice
- Cover with meat mixture
- Roll them up so the seam is on the bottom
- Bake at 400* for about 30 minutes
I served them with Greek yogurt/sour cream and sliced avocado!
**For my family (because they are picky about zucchini) I made the exact same steps but used Pillsbury rolls instead 😉 They were also a huge hit!